RULES OF THE SCHOOL
- No leave of absence is granted except on a written application from the parent / guardian and that too only for serious reasons. The leave must be entered on the ‘Leave Record´ page of the diary.
- If a pupil is absent due to sickness, the principal must be informed at once. When a student who has been absent for any reason return to the school, he/she must bring the reason, duly entered on the ‘Attendance Leave Record’ Page of the diary signed by the parents or guardians otherwise the student may be refused admission and sent home. In this case the school disclaims all responsibility.
- Pupils not returning punctually to school after the holidays are liable to have their names struck off the roll.
- No boy/girl who has been absent from school, or who misses the first period of the first or second session will be admitted to class unless he/she brings a written excuse from home.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience or conduct injurious to the moral tone of the school are sufficient reasons for the dismissal of a student. Students are responsible to the school authorities for their conduct both in and outside the school. Hence, misbehavior in public places and conveyance is liable to dismissal.
- Running, playing or shouting inside the school buildings is not allowed.
- All kinds of damages done to the School premises will have to be made of good.
- Personal cleanliness and hygiene are expected from all.
- At the ‘first bell’ i.e. five minutes before the assembly all must take their allotted places. Here the prayers before class will be said after which all go in silence to their respective classrooms.
- No books, newspapers or periodicals or comics may be brought in to the school premises without the principal’s sanction.
- The school is not responsible for the loss of books, money, clothes etc. Students must look after their own things. It is not, advisable for them to bring valuable articles to school.
- Students are expected to speak in English in the school premises.
- Parents are expected to be co-operative with the staff in enforcing regularity and discipline by seeing that their children prepare their lesion and do their home-work as shown in their diaries and by taking an active and helpful interest in the activities of the school.
- Parents are particularly requested to sign the progress report and other reports from teachers sent through the diaries. Students will not be allowed to enter the class if their reports are not duly signed, and the school disclaims all responsibility.
- Parents, guardians or other persons are not allowed to see the pupils or meet the teachers during school hours without the prior sanction of the principal. As the staff should be preferably seen in their off periods, an appointment with them should be made before hand.
- Mobile Phones are strictly forbidden in the School. Any breach of this rule will invite a fine of Rs. 500/-
- Uniforms: On class days and at school functions, students must wear the school uniform. Students who come to school without proper uniform must bring a note from their parents/ guardians, else they will be sent home and the school disclaims all responsibility.